COVID-19 Screening Questions. Must be completed before EVERY appointment, once via email or phone the day before your appointment and again the day of your appointment with your therapist.
1. Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
3. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
• New onset of cough
• Worsening chronic cough
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
• Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
• Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
If you are 70 years of age or older, are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
• Unexplained or increased number of falls
• Acute functional decline
• Worsening of chronic conditions
COVID-19 Screening Results
If response to ALL of the screening questions is NO: COVID Screen Negative
If response to ANY of the screening questions is YES: COVID Screen Positive
If you screen Positive, you must reschedule your appointment to at least 14 days from now.
By attending my appointment I give consent to have my name and phone number added to the clinic contact tracing log should the Ministry of Health require it.